Advanced Java ( JDBC,SERVLETS,JSP,JSTL ) For Web Development
Welcome to ‘Advanced Java (JDBC,SERVLETS,JSP,JSTL) For Web Development’:
1. Complete Core Java in Simple Way
2. Learn Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) Concepts in Java
3. Complete Core Java In Simple Way Part-2
4. Learn Java Multithreading In Simple Way
5. Advanced Java (JDBC,SERVLETS,JSP,JSTL) For Web Development[New]
1. Learn Java Wrapper Classes in Simple Way – Free Course
2. Learn ‘this’ Keyword in Java – Free Course
JDBC[Java Database Connectivity]
JSP[JAVA Server Pages]
JSTL[Jsp Standard Tag Library]
Benefits of this course:
1. This Course will provide completeness on every topic.
2. This Course will make you to Strong on Theoritically and
3. This Course will provide Good Platform for the Advanced
Technologies and Frameworks Hibernate, JPA, Spring,……
4. This Course includes almost all the interview Questions
and Answers as part of the Course internally.
5. This Course will provide Downloadable Material for all the
topics which are provided in Course Content.
As part of the Enterprise Application development it is essential to manage the organizations
data like Employee Details, Customer Details, Products Details..etc
To manage the above specified data in enterprise applications we have to use storage areas
(Memory elements). There are two types of Storage areas.
1) TEMPORARY STORAGE AREAS:
These are the memory elements, which will store the data temporarily
Eg: Buffers, Java Objects
2) PERMANENT STORAGE OBJECTS:
These are the memory elements which will store data permanently.
Eg: FileSystems, DBMS, DataWareHouses.
It is a System, it will be provided by the local operating System.
Due to the above reason File Systems are not suitable for platform independent
File Systems are able to store less volume of the data.
File Systems are able to provide less security.
File Systems may increases data Redundancy.
In case of File Systems Query Language support is not available. So that all the database
operations are complex.
Database Management System is very good compare to file System but still it able to store less data
when compared to DataWareHouses.
DBMS is very good at the time of storing the data but which is not having Fast Retrieval