Microsoft 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 201…
This course is specifically for participants to gain the knowledge and skills for making the appropriate job role decisions around configuring advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 services.
This course is designed for Information Technology (ТО) професионалисти, who have Windows Server 2012 operating system knowledge and experience and want to validate the skills and knowledge necessary to configure advanced services in a Windows Server 2012 инфраструктура. This course is part three of a series of courses which validate the advanced configuring tasks necessary to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 инфраструктура, such as fault tolerance, certificate services, и федерация за идентичност. Този курс, along with the others in this series, will validate the skills and knowledge necessary for implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 околен свят.
This training course on installing and configuring advanced Windows Server 2012 services prepares participants for the Microsoft Exam 70-412.
Този обучителен курс за разработване на Microsoft SQL Server:
- Configuring Network Load Balancing (NLB)
- Configuring failover clustering
- Managing failover clustering roles
- Managing Virtual Machine (VM) movement
- Configuring advanced file services
- Implementing Dynamic Access Control (дакийски)
- Configuring and optimizing storage
- Configuring and managing backups
- Recovering servers
- Configuring site-level fault tolerance
- Implementing advanced Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) решения
- Implementing advanced DNS solutions
- Deploying and managing IPAM
- Configuring a forest or a domain
- Configuring trusts
- Configuring sites
- Managing Active Directory and SYSVOL replication
- Implementing Active Directory Federation Services 2.1 (AD FSv2.1)
- Installing and configuring Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Managing certificates
- Installing and configuring Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
Ти трябва Влизам или регистрирам за да добавите нов коментар .