How Many People Die From Alcohol In The World Per Year?
относно 2 billion people around the world consume alcoholic beverages, which can have immediate and long-term health and social consequences.
Понастоящем, повече от 76 million people suffer from alcohol use disorders, such as alcohol addiction and alcohol abuse.
Depending on the amount of alcohol consumed and the nature of alcohol use, alcohol use can lead to binge drinking and alcohol dependence. It can lead to disability or accidental death or contribute to depression and suicide. освен това, it can cause chronic diseases such as cancer and liver disease in those who drink heavily over the years.
How Many People Die From Alcohol – Worldwide Stats
Alcoholism statistics show that the disease can affect anyone, regardless of race, религия, or country. It is easy to fall for the lure of alcohol-it is offered at almost every event or occasion.
It can make everyone forget that alcohol is a drug. Many people get carried away and drink too much. This can be a sign of alcoholism, a disease that makes it difficult to live a healthy life.
Имайки това предвид, we have compiled these facts about alcoholism, hard data and statistics to help people become more aware of the dangers of alcohol.
* В световен мащаб, 3 million deaths every year result from harmful use of alcohol, this represent 5.3 % of all deaths.
* The harmful use of alcohol is a causal factor in more than 200 disease and injury conditions.
* Като цяло 5.1 % of the global burden of disease and injury is attributable to alcohol, as measured in disability-adjusted life years (DALYs).
* Alcohol consumption causes death and disability relatively early in life. In the age group 20–39 years approximately 13.5 % of the total deaths are alcohol-attributable.
* There is a causal relationship between harmful use of alcohol and a range of mental and behavioural disorders, other noncommunicable conditions as well as injuries.
* The latest causal relationships have been established between harmful drinking and incidence of infectious diseases such as tuberculosis as well as the course of HIV/AIDS.
* Beyond health consequences, the harmful use of alcohol brings significant social and economic losses to individuals and society at large.
Alcohol is a mind-altering substance with addictive-producing properties that has been widely used in many cultures for centuries. Harmful use of alcohol causes great illness, social and economic burdens in society.
Harmful drinking can also lead to harm to others, such as family members, приятели, co-workers, and strangers. освен това, the harmful use of alcohol results in significant health, социални, and economic burdens on society as a whole.
Alcohol consumption causes more than 200 diseases and injuries.
Alcohol use is associated with the risk of health problems such as mental and behavioral disorders, including alcohol dependence, major non-communicable diseases such as cirrhosis of the liver, certain types of cancer and cardiovascular disease, and injuries from violence and road traffic collisions and collisions.
A large proportion of the burden of alcohol-related disease arises from unintentional and intentional injuries, including traffic accidents, насилие, and suicide, and fatal alcohol-related injuries tend to occur in relatively younger age groups.
The most recent causal relationship is that between harmful alcohol use and the incidence of infectious diseases such as tuberculosis and the incidence and course of HIV/AIDS.
Alcohol consumption by an expectant mother can cause fetal alcohol syndrome and birth complications.
Ти трябва Влизам или регистрирам за да добавите нов отговор.