Какво е дезинфектант за ръце-Определение, Употреби, Подготовка, Ефективност
Дезинфектантът за ръце е течност или гел, който обикновено се използва за намаляване на инфекциозните агенти по ръцете. Формулите от типа на алкохолна основа са за предпочитане пред измиването на ръцете със сапун и вода в повечето ситуации в здравните заведения.
What is Hand Sanitizer used for?
Hand sanitizers were developed for ISO after washing ръце or for those times when soap and water are not available. They are gels that contain alcohol in order to kill the germs present on the skin. The alcohol works immediately and effectively in order to kill bacteria and most viruses.
Get Rid of Marker Stains
Whether they’re on your clothes or your counter, hand sanitizer can help you get rid of marker stains (even ones from permanent marker!) Squirt it around the edges of the stains and then work your way in, then let sit for five minutes (fabrics) да се 10 минути (hard surfaces like countertops) before cleaning. Just make sure you test the material for color-fastness, as hand sanitizer can discolor it.
Remove Scuff Marks
Have scuff marks on your shoes? It turns out hand sanitizer is one of the many things that can remove dark marks on light shoes.
Clean Household Items
Because of its alcohol content, hand sanitizer is great for cleaning household items. Try it on sinks, faucets, countertops, and other surfaces. It wipes away dirt, but evaporates quickly, so it’s even safe to use for cleaning computer keyboards.
Remove Sticky Labels
Need to remove those pesky price tag stickers on a present? лесно! Try hand sanitizer: The alcohol in the sanitizer works to de-stick the adhesive in the sticker glue. Just rub a bit into the spot and let it sit for a couple minutes, then use a coin to scrape it off. It will even work on bumper stickers!
Help Ingrown Hairs and Nails
Your on-the-go hand sanitizer can serve double-duty on ingrown hairs from shaving, as well as ingrown toenails. Rub the sanitizer on the skin in the affected area to disinfect it and eliminate the bacteria that causes the inflammation.
Use as a Deodorant Substitute
Uh-oh, you just realized you’re out of deodorant, but you don’t have time to run to the store for more. Use some hand sanitizer instead! Hand sanitizer is a great replacement for deodorant because it kills odor-causing bacteria and other germs.
How do you make your own hand sanitizer?
Hand sanitizer recipe
What you’ll need:
- 3/4 cup of isopropyl or rubbing alcohol (99 процента)
- 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel (to help keep your hands smooth and to counteract the harshness of alcohol)
- 10 drops of essential oil, such as lavender oil, or you can use lemon juice instead
- Pour all ingredients into a bowl, ideally one with a pouring spout like a glass measuring container.
- Mix with a spoon and then beat with a whisk to turn the sanitizer into a gel.
- Pour the ingredients into an empty bottle for easy use, and label it “hand sanitizer.”
Jagdish Khubchandani, Доцент доктор, associate professor of health science at Ball State University, shared a similar formula.
His hand sanitizer formula combines:
- two parts isopropyl alcohol or ethanol (91 percent to 99 percent alcohol)
- one part aloe vera
- a few drops of clove, eucalyptus, peppermint, or other essential oil.
If you are making hand sanitizer at home, Khubchandani says to adhere to these tips:
- Make the hand sanitizer in a clean space. Wipe down counter tops with a diluted bleach solution beforehand.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before making the hand sanitizer.
- To mix, use a clean spoon and whisk. Wash these items thoroughly before using them.
- Make sure the alcohol used for the hand sanitizer is not diluted.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly until they are well blended.
- Do not touch the mixture with your hands until it is ready for use.
For a larger batch of hand sanitizer, the World Health Organization (КОЙ)Доверен източник has a formula for a hand sanitizer that uses:
- isopropyl alcohol or ethanol
- hydrogen peroxide
- sterile distilled or boiled cold water
What germs can hand sanitizer kill?
According to the CDCДоверен източник, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that meets the alcohol volume requirement can quickly reduce the number of microbes on your hands. It can also help destroy a wide range of disease-causing agents or pathogens on your hands, including the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2.
въпреки това, even the best alcohol-based hand sanitizers have limitations and do not eliminate all types of germs.
According to the CDC, hand sanitizers won’t get rid of potentially harmful chemicals. It’s also not effective at killing the following germs:
- cryptosporidium (which causes cryptosporidiosis)
- clostridium difficile (също известен като ° С. diff)
Също, a hand sanitizer may not work well if your hands are visibly dirty or greasy. This may happen after working with food, doing yard work, градинарство, or playing a sport.
If your hands look dirty or slimy, opt for handwashing instead of a hand sanitizer.
Ти трябва Влизам или регистрирам за да добавите нов отговор.