Examining MBTI through a Leadership Lens
Understanding the correlation between one’s personality and leadership style is the basis to the start of achieving professional aspirations, formulating a strategy to be a guide and as a resource to aid in the development of both effective and reliable leadership skills. These steps are built upon a solid foundation for an understanding of MBTI personality type, leadership theories and the associated leadership preferences with each of the sixteen personality types. Students will become familiar with MBTI theory, personalities, popular leadership styles, leadership techniques and methodologies to develop oneself and others.
- Explore and develop strategies to identify a personal leadership style.
- Understand the value and steps to exploring personality impact on leadership.
- Develop individual approaches for leadership development.
- Understand methods to increase effective leadership skills.
- Understand and make personal choices to develop oneself into a servant leader.
- Recognize the value of MBTI within the realm of one’s professional life.