Digital Forensics for Cyber Professionals
In this course you will learn how to use open source tools to collect digital forensic information from Linux and Windows systems. You will learn how to conduct static malware analysis of live ‘Ransomware’ using forensics tools and techniques.
This course focuses on screencast demonstrations of how to use these tools in a step-by-step manner so you can start doing forensics work immediately on your own.
- Digital Forensics Overview
- Recovery and Reconstruction
- Reversing and Malware Analysis
- Windows and Linux Live Response
- Incident Response Techniques
- Red and Blue Team Tools
- Conduct Forensic Analysis of Hacker Activities
- Forensics Tools and Storage
Learn to use open source tools such as CAINE to do forensic analysis on live systems.
Learn about basic and advanced techniques you will need to gain a grasp on GIAC and other Computer Forensic certifications. The Cyber Forensics field is red hot. Stake your claim now!