अभी पंजीकरण करें

लॉग इन करें

पासवर्ड खो गया

आपका पासवर्ड खो गया है? कृपया अपना पूरा ईमेल दर्ज करें. आपको एक लिंक प्राप्त होगा और आप ईमेल के माध्यम से एक नया पासवर्ड बनाएंगे.

पोस्ट जोड़ें

पोस्ट जोड़ने के लिए आपको लॉगिन करना होगा .

लॉग इन करें

अभी पंजीकरण करें

स्कॉलरसार्क.कॉम में आपका स्वागत है! आपका पंजीकरण आपको इस प्लेटफॉर्म की अधिक सुविधाओं का उपयोग करने की अनुमति देगा. आप सवाल पूछ सकते हैं, योगदान दें या उत्तर दें, अन्य उपयोगकर्ताओं के प्रोफ़ाइल देखें और बहुत कुछ. अभी पंजीकरण करें!

बेनिन में शिक्षा भौगोलिक और सामाजिक विषमताओं से प्रभावित

बेनिन प्राथमिक शिक्षा सेवाओं के प्रावधान और गुणवत्ता में महत्वपूर्ण भौगोलिक और सामाजिक असमानताओं को प्रदर्शित करता है. दो प्रमुख मुद्दे शिक्षकों की उच्च अनुपस्थिति और समग्र रूप से शिक्षा प्रणाली का प्रबंधन करने की क्षमता की कमी है.

The third phase of the Benin’s Education Sector Plan covers the years 2013 प्रति 2016 and has the following priorities:

  1. Preschool: improve access to preschool programs by creating public preschools, supporting private preschools, and ensuring quality preschool education.
  2. Primary school: the program focuses on 25 communes where the enrollment rate is lowest. It aims to increase access and retention, improve quality and equity, and ensure that girls and children with special needs be included. It also aims to improve the system management.
  3. Secondary school: increase access, improve equity and quality, improve girls’ access to secondary education, and strengthen management.
  1. Technical and vocational training and education: retraining and youth insertion: increase availability of services, ensure training and skills satisfy the job market needs, improve quality and equity, and strengthen sector management.
  2. Higher education and scientific research: strengthen sector management, improve quality and equity, and promote scientific and technological research as sustainable development tools.
  3. Literacy and promotion of national languages: ensure that illiterate youth above 15 have equitable access to literacy programs; promote national languages, and strengthen sector management.
  4. Education sector management: implement coherent strategies to ensure that management and coordination of the sector be efficient. This includes coordinating an efficient system to monitor learning, respecting deadlines and budgets, being accountable to communities, and coordinating development partners

के अनुसार UIS, 22% of total government spending went to education in 2013, representing 5% of GDP. में 2014, during the GPE Replenishment conference, the government of Benin committed to maintaining education spending at 27% (50% of which for primary education) between 2014 तथा 2018. It also committed to producing reliable data on basic education and to report to UIS every year by the end of July.

यूनिसेफ is the coordinating agency of the education sector in Benin.

Benin is preparing a new sector plan for 2017-2025, and GPE is supporting the analysis of the sector and development of the new plan through aan education sector plan development grant whose grant is the Swiss Cooperation.


स्रोत:

www.globalpartnership.org

के बारे में मैरी

उत्तर छोड़ दें

शानदार ढंग से सुरक्षित और छात्र केंद्रित लर्निंग प्लेटफॉर्म 2021