How to View Modbus RS485 Data on the Web using Arduino & IoT
If you work in the Automation Industry, you will know that automation equipment is very expensive. And many a time, especially for small applications, you simply cannot justify the use of very expensive equipment.
This is where the Arduino comes in!
The Arduino development board allows you to create very simple, but very powerful, Modbus master or slave devices through the use of relatively simple “C” programming. With the Arduino, you have full custom control over the program design allowing you to create very lean and very efficient devices for very specific purposes.
Put simply, mastering Modbus on the Arduino is going to take your skill level and value in the Automation Industry to a whole new level.
That is what this course is going to do. At the end of the course, you will know how to:
1. Choose the appropriate Arduino hardware.
2. Interconnect Arduino hardware with other add-on hardware.
3. Write “C” applications to implement Modbus master and slave functionality.
4. Use software and hardware to test each application that you write.
- All of the programs written in the course are freely downloadable and give you a perfect starting point for further development. At the end of the course, you will have the knowledge to create your own products, your own custom Modbus master and slave hardware.
Looking forward to seeing you on the inside!