Make it Stick – How To Learn Effectively
Do you encounter the following challenges when it comes to learning?
– Signing up too many courses and not knowing which one to start?
– Not knowing which skills to pursue next?
– Unsure who to learn from?
– Having difficulty practicing what you learn?
– Having difficulty remembering what you learn in classrooms or online learning?
– Always get distracted by the latest trends or shiny objects?
Then this course will help you overcome all the challenges above!
This short but effective course is specially designed by KC Tan, who self-taught all the skills he has now. From developing websites, starting online businesses to getting clients in the local market, he has learned the required skills either though books, online learning or peer to peer platforms like forums. Now you can also apply what he knows and improve your learning ability and most importantly, able to apply in your life especially in your work and career!
The highlights of this course includes:
– Understand what ‘Learning’ really means based on the ancient Chinese characters.
– Master a timeless concept when it comes to learning!
– Understand why many people hate learning and reverse that behavior!
– Steps to identify what skill you need to learn next!
– Knowing who to learn from .
– Key factors that will affect your learning and how to improve them!
– Learn how to create an environment that will make your learning stick!
– Avoid the 5 common pitfalls when it comes to learning!
KC has specially designed this course to be very short so that you are able to get through it quickly and apply what are the most essentials. He always supports his learners by answering questions daily in the discussion area personally so you are guaranteed to have your doubts answered!
Sign up this course now and start to make every learning counts starting today!