Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Serv…
This course is specifically for participants to gain the knowledge and skills for making the appropriate job role decisions around installing and configuring Windows Server 2012 R2.
This course is designed for Information Technology (IT) professionals, who have Windows Server 2012 operating system knowledge and experience and want to validate the skills and knowledge necessary to implement the Windows Server 2012 core infrastructure services. This course is part one of a series of courses which validate the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure into an existing enterprise environment. This initial course will validate the initial implementation and configuration of the Windows Server 2012 core services, such as Active Directory and the networking services.
This training course on installing and configuring Windows Server 2012 prepares participants for the Microsoft Exam 70-410.
This course will provide all the skills and knowledge for the following areas:
- Installing and configuring servers
- Configuring local storage
- Configuring file and share access
- Configuring print and document services
- Configuring servers for remote management
- Creating and configuring virtual machine settings and storage
- Creating and configuring virtual networks
- Configuring IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Deploying and configuring Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) service
- Deploying and configuring DNS service
- Installing domain controllers
- Creating and managing Active Directory users and computers
- Creating and managing Active Directory groups and organizational units (OUs)
- Creating Group Policy objects (GPOs)
- Configuring security policies
- Configuring application restriction policies
- Configuring Windows Firewall