Microsoft 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrast…
The new and exciting Advanced Server 2012 course provides full coverage of the knowledge and skills required to plan and implement the more advanced features available in Server 2012.
This new course provides you the needed training for the complete Implementing Advanced Server 2012 Infrastructure, as well as virtualization administration, server monitoring, failover clustering, update infrastructure, AD CS and more.
This course brings together all the features of Implementing an Advanced Server 2012 Infrastructure.
Some of the skills you will learn in this class are:
- Describe the considerations for managing an enterprise data center
- Manage a virtual machine deployment
- Plan and deploy virtual machines
- Plan and implement networks and storage for virtualization
- Plan and implement an Information Rights Management (IRM) infrastructure
- Plan and implement an Identity Federation Infrastructure
- Plan and implement a public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Plan and implement a business continuity strategy
- Plan and implement a server-updates infrastructure
- Plan and implement a high availability infrastructure
- Plan and implement high availability for file services and applications
- Plan and implement a server monitoring strategy
- Plan and implement a server virtualization strategy using System Center 2012