Microsoft AZ-303: Azure Architect Technologies – NEW 2020
This learning path is designed to help you prepare for the AZ-303 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies exam.
Even if you don’t plan to take the exam, these courses and hands-on labs will help you gain a solid understanding of how to architect a variety of Azure services.
We’ll start with implementing and monitoring Azure infrastructure. This is the biggest section, and it covers a wide variety of topics, including storage, virtual machines, networking, Azure Active Directory, and more.
Next, we’ll show you how to implement management and security solutions.
After that, you’ll learn how to create and deploy apps using either Azure App Service or one of the container services, such as Azure Kubernetes Service.
Finally, we’ll cover how to implement and manage data platforms.
This course includes 18 chapters that cover all the exam topics for the Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies including:
1. Azure Management Tools
2. Azure Virtual Networking
3. Azure Storage Accounts
4. Storage Account Content Management
5. Managing Azure Files
6. Deploying Azure Database Solutions
7. Securing Azure Networks
8. Deploying & Managing Azure VMs
9. Managing Azure AD
10. Deploying Azure AD Connect
11. Managing Azure AD Devices & Groups
12. Managing Azure Web Applications
13. Web App Availability & Security
14. Automating Azure Administrative Tasks
15. Azure and Business Continuity
16. Azure Resource Governance
17. Migrating to Azure
18. Monitoring Azure