Photoshop for Architects
“Learn to Turn Your 3D Render Into a Masterpiece”
No Matter What SOFTWARE you use – SketchUp, Rhino, Blender, Maya, 3DsMax – All Renders End Up in PHOTOSHOP!
I’m about to show you some FREE TOOLS that you can use to transform “so what” renders into GREAT LOOKING 3D.
If you know how to use those techniques – YOUR RENDERS WILL NEVER LOOK THE SAME!
VRay RENDERING ELEMENTS – can be the only thing you need to master – the rest is being build upon this basis.
However YOU need to learn the basics and understand the logic behind each element in your scene – AND THIS – I can only do by SHOWING YOU EXAMPLE of a “” – 3Dsmax Model
What You Will Learn?
- How to apply quick color corrections by use AUTO tools adjustment
- How to treat “Render Elements” – VRay Passes – We will go over types of passes and how to blend them properly
- Usage of FREE Plugins to Render Anti-Aliased masks and applying them in
- Adjustment Layers method for isolating objects for proper color treatment
- Working with Landscape and 2D Vegetation Library
- Placing cut-out people – OldSchool placeholder technique
- Adding Photorealistic Effects – Lens Distortion, Chromatic Aberration, Film Grain, Vignette
- Color Processing Tools – bring natural colors back to your RENDER
- Natural Lighting Effects; Glow, Sun Beams, Lens Flare, Z-Depth
What Skills You Get Upon Completing This Masterclass?
- You’ll Know how to fix Lighting in Bad Renders
- You’ll have better control over your scene objects
- Your images will have better quality and final look
- You’ll be able to produce renders faster
- You’ll be ahead of your competition
- You can charge more for services!
What You Will Get?
- 2D Photoshop Trees
- 2D Cut-Out People
- 2D Lens Flare & Brushes
- 2D Post Processing Filters
- PHOTOSHOP Brushes
- VRay Rendered Passes to practice
DON’T HAVE TIME?
No Problem – You can Login and go through MASTERCLASS Training Materials Anytime – The access is unlimited!
And if you have any questions use UDEMY for Q&A
I’m are here to provide BEST ONLINE TRAINING EXPERIENCE!
Your Success is My Pride!
About VRay Instructor
Alexander Vasiliuk – Senior 3D Artist – 12 years working experience – 7 years teaching, writing and assisting beginners reach high level of Arch. Viz. production.
Since 2005 worked for companies such as; HP, DBOX, F&f, CADMAN . Graduated with Engineering degree in Interactive Communication (Technion) in 2004. Accomplished A.A Degree in Film TV and Animation (DeAnza College) in 2013. Highlights; Strong design background / Sharp eye with attention to detail / Professional understating of light behavior and digital painting techniques.
Wrote books and manuals about VRay Rendering and Post Production. Since 2009 – released 10 learning apps and 12 online classes. Engaged in seminars and CG exhibitions as a GUEST SPEAKER. Blog writer and architectural explorer – always brings fresh video tutorials and shares his discoveries with Arch. Viz. community.
That’s about it, t’s gonna be a lot of FUN!
BOOK YOUR SEAT BEFORE ANYONE ELSE