Na czym polega mechatronika lub inżynieria mechatroniczna?
Mechatronika lub Mechatronic Engineering to dziedzina specjalizacji inżynierskiej, która koncentruje się na inżynierii zarówno systemów mechanicznych, jak i elektrycznych. Mechatronika obejmuje również połączenie robotyki, komputer, elektronika, telekomunikacja, systemy, kontrola, i inżynieria produktu.
Mechatronic engineers design and engineer smart machines that are kind of sensitive to their surroundings and can make decisions. These smart machines are made up of complex parts, each taking care of different functions: the mechanical system itself, the sensing and actuation, the control systems and the software. The opportunities available to develop such intelligent machines are ever evolving.
Mechatronic Engineering Job Roles
Mechatronic engineers are involved in all areas of smart machine development – from design, testing to manufacture. This could be in industries like robotics, medical and assistive technology, human-machine interaction, produkcja, unmanned aerial and ground vehicles and education.
What a Mechatronic engineer does
Here are some things you might be expected to do in your job:
- Develop new solutions to industrial problems using mechanical and electronic processes and computer technology.
- Design and build completely new products by integrating various technologies, na przykład, developing robotic vehicles for underwater exploration.
- Build and test factory production lines introducing automation to improve existing processes.
- Maintain and improve previous industrial and manufacturing processes and designs, na przykład, robotic lawn mowers and robot floor cleaners.
- Projekt, rozwijać, maintain and manage high technology engineering systems for the automation of industrial tasks.
- Apply mechatronic or automated solutions to the transfer of material, components or finished goods.
- Apply advanced control systems, which are usually computer-driven.
- Apply electronic and mechanical processes and computers to tasks where the use of human labour may be dangerous (like underwater exploration, mining or forestry).
- Study the feasibility, cost implications and performance benefits of new mechatronic equipment.
- Carry out modelling, simulation and analysis of complex mechanical, electronic or other engineering systems using computers.
Areas Mechatronic engineers can work
Mechatronic engineers are mostly needed in companies that input hi-tech into what they are developing. These engineers may work in a laboratory, a processing plant or an engineering office. There are also research opportunities in emerging fields like bio-engineering, nanotechnology and robotics for a Mechatronic Engineer.
You will find Mechatronic engineers in large global enterprises developing futuristic vehicles, challenging defence technology and revolutionizing consumer products. They may also work in smaller innovative ‘high tech’ companies supplying software, parts and equipment. They could be product developers, work in manufacturing, or mining or defence industries, and in government and industry research groups.
Mechatronic Engineers may be required to travel to present at a conference or view a new design idea or innovative technology.
What Is A Mechatronics Engineer Salary Like?
Według recruiter.com, a Mechatronics Engineer Salary on average ranges from 64000 oraz 96000 based on tenure level. Mechatronics Engineers can expect an average pay level of Eighty Eight Thousand Eight Hundred dollars on an annual basis.
Mechatronics Engineers are paid most highly in the District of Columbia, where they get job pay of approximating $116420. Employees with these job titles have the highest pay levels in Public Administration, where they can earn a compensation of $103380.
Glassdoor.com also has it that the national average salary for a Mechatronics Engineer is $106,258 w Stanach Zjednoczonych. Salary estimates are based on 6,526 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Mechatronics Engineer employees.
‘Aliases’ for Mechatronic engineering
Mechatronic engineering is an emerging field but it has been around in one form or another for some time. Mechatronic engineers have been cleverly disguised as many of the following: Automation Engineer, Control System Engineer, Data Logging Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, Project Engineer, Inżynier oprogramowania, Systems Engineer, and Service Engineer.