Planning & Control Using Microsoft Project 2013, 2016 & 2019
This course aims to teaching students how to plan and control projects with and without resources up to an intermediate level using Microsoft Project 2013, 2016 and 2019.
This course aim to teach participants:
– The user interface and how to create projects,
– Scheduling projects without resources,
– Filters layouts, printing, baselines,
– Updating an un-resourced project,
– Creating and assigning roles and resources,
– Controlling projects with resources and costs,
– Tools and utilities.