Educație în Bangladesh, una dintre cele mai mari din lume
Sistemul de învățământ din Bangladesh este unul dintre cele mai mari din lume 21.9 milioane de copii din grădinițe și școli primare. Cheltuielile pentru educație reprezintă 14.4% a bugetului national, care corespund 2% a PIB-ului.
The government of Bangladesh developed several policy documents, which outline the country’s guiding principles and directions for education. The Third Primary Education Development Program (PEDP-3) is one of those and highlights four priority areas that aim to:
- Establish an integrated school system encompassing pre-school to higher secondary levels under a framework that unifies public, NGO and private providers.
- Ensure quality improvement through reduced class size and improved teaching practices.
- Decentralize primary education administration and management.
- Engage in partnerships with NGOs and the private sector.
The PEDP-3 is a six-year, sector-wide program covering Grades I through V and one year of pre-primary education. The objective is to establish an efficient, inclusiv, and equitable primary education system delivering effective and relevant child-friendly learning to all Bangladesh’s children from pre-primary through Grade V primary.
The PEDP-3outlines six results areas:
- Learning outcomes
- Reducing disparities
- Decentralization of school level planning
- Effective use of budget allocations
- Program planning and management
Results in these areas are achieved through activities in twenty-nine subcomponents. Most activities affect all primary schools in Bangladesh. Some activities reach out to all primary school age children whether they participate in formal or non-formal education.
The expected outcomes of the PEDP-3 include:
- All children acquire expected grade-wise and subject-wise learning outcomes or competencies in the classroom.
- All children participate in pre-primary and primary education in all types of schools
- Regional and other disparities will be reduced in terms of participation, completion and learning outcomes
Lasa un raspuns
Trebuie să vă Autentificare sau Inregistreaza-te pentru a adăuga un nou comentariu .