Ce este, și Cum rulez Dell Diagnostics?
Când computerul dvs. Dell, monitorul sau tableta nu pare să funcționeze corect, rularea diagnosticelor Dell ar trebui să fie prima soluție. Instrumente de diagnosticare sunt disponibile pentru a vă ajuta să identificați care ar putea fi problema, and provide troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue.
Dell Computers and tablets are equipped with pre-boot diagnostics (called 32-bit diagnostics, PSA, or ePSA), and newer computers have the Dell Support Assist application installed to help you diagnose hardware problems.
What Is Dell Diagnostics?
It is recommend that you first run diagnostic tests to check for common errors with hardware devices on your PC, monitor, or tablet. You can choose to run quick tests, full tests, and even test a variety of hardware devices (custom tests) on a Dell PC or tablet.
If a diagnostic test identifies a hardware problem, you can review troubleshooting suggestions to help you troubleshoot the problem, capture error codes that can help you repair your device or get replacement parts without calling technical support.
Steps On How To Run The Dell Diagnostics
Follow these steps to run Dell Diagnostics.
1. Restart the computer.
2. When the computer starts, press F12 when the Dell Startup screen appears.
3. When the Boot menu appears, highlight the Boot to Utility Partition option or the Diagnostics option, and then press to launch the 32-bit Dell Diagnostics.
4. Press Tab to highlight the test system. Press Enter to proceed with the 32-bit diagnosis.\
- Quick test: quickly test devices in your system. This can usually take 10 la 20 minute.
- Extended testing: thoroughly inspect equipment in your system. This can usually take an hour or more.
- Custom tests: test specific devices or custom tests to run. Exit to MS-DOS will exit diagnostics to the command prompt.
- Symptom tree: lists the most common symptoms and allows you to select tests based on those symptoms.
How do I run dell diagnostics?