SAP INFORMATION STEWARD (SAP IS) From Scratch to Advance
If you are looking to master SAP Information Steward i.e., SAP IS then you’re at the right place. The course covers all modules of Information steward along with real time examples. You will learn how to create projects, how to profile data by using profiling methods, how to setup rules and bind them to fields, generate scorecards and how to design cleansing packages and later publish the same to SAP Data Services. The course also covers few real time interview questions asked in the industry.
No prior knowledge of SAP Information Steward is required.
Basic knowledge of SQL and SAP Data services will suffice.
All you need is a server to practice and get your hands dirty.
Listing down all the topics covered:
· Create Connections
· Create Projects
· Import data from Excel and Flat files
· Create views using Flat file
· Create views using database tables
· Create views with calculations
· Create views with Union
o Column Profiling
o Address Profiling
o Dependency Profiling
o Redundancy Profiling
o Uniqueness Profiling
· Creation of Rules
· Binding rules to fields
· Generating Scorecards
· Scheduling tasks in CMC
· Metadata Management Overview
· Creation of terms and categories in Metapedia
· Creation of custom cleansing package builder
· Deploying cleansing package to SAP Data Services
Leave a reply
You must login or register to add a new comment .