SMART Learning: Accelerate Your Learning
WELCOME TO THE MOST COMPREHENSIBLE SMART LEARNING COURSE ON UDEMY!
Join our group of thousands of online students and take this course to gain insights into the scientific research I conducted over the last couple of years on learning. Learn with us how I used speed learning, speed reading and memory-building techniques in order to learn 7 languages (Chinese, German, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Spanish) within 4 years!
In this course, I will teach you the following:
- SPEED LEARNING TECHNIQUES: We will focus on developing categories and will together analyze in depth when to study which subject/which kind of information. I will also give you the full detail on the research I conducted that helped me to learn 5000 Chinese characters within 1 year,
- SPEED READING TECHNIQUES: We will cover speed reading techniques used by students from China in order to read 1000 pages/day (+ example), and learn how you can exactly use this strategy in order to read more books every year, learn more quickly and just simply take in more information every day,
- THE SCIENTIFIC APPROACH OF STUDYING – I will teach you how to conduct an analysis of the educational material you have to study and methods in order to do so. We will in detail go over studying behavior and how to make it more efficient, so that you can pick up more in same time or an even shorter period of time.
- METHODS TO BUILD UP A STRONG LONG-TERM MEMORY: We will create little tales with each other. (Yes, you heard right.) I will show you exactly how an 8-year old boy who I know personally was able to remember 200 numbers within 120 seconds. I do not promise you that you will be that good but that I can BOOST your memory by at least 300% instantly!
- HOW TO USE SOFTWARE TOOLS (SUCH AS ANKI) TO BECOME A GREAT STUDIER – We will together look at Anki, an intelligent notecard software which helped me to remember 5000 Chinese characters in less than 1 year! This application is completely free and can be used with almost any device!
- PRACTICAL LEARNING TECHNIQUES – We will analyze how you learn and build on the knowledge we gained from that. It is your task to then assess the problems you have with learning; I will give you a clear guideline on how to do that!
- THE STRUCTURE OF THE BRAIN AND HOW THE MIND REMEMBERS – We will look at the structure of the brain and assess the problems you have and how you can hack your own brain into learning and reading more quickly and remember more.
Other tag words: sound & word databases, short, middle & long-term learning techniques, study timetables (based on psychological research), brain structure & memory, creating stories and making sense of them,
REACTIONS TO THIS COURSE
“I have been into speed reading before. This course gave me amazing further insights for which I am very thankful! Definitely worth the money! 5 stars guaranteed”
(- Manuel I., Germany)
“My name is Josh and came here to learn about speed reading and wanted to understand how I can make my memory better. Leon taught me everything there is (and that makes sense to learn) about memory and how I can improve it. Thank you! Hope we can meet some time in the future!”
(- Josh A., MN, USA)
“Thank you so so so much! This course is simply amazing!”
(- Kim U., Angola)
<< These people were not paid to do any kind of promotion. These are honest reviews! >>
MORE ABOUT THE COURSE
This course goes with 24/7 FREE MENTORING! If you need any help, I will be there for you! Taking this course is completely risk-free! If you don’t like the course, you can get your money back within 30 days!
I will constantly update this course with new videos, material and other useful education resources for you!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
7-FIGURE ENTREPRENEUR, CEO/Owner/Founder of Teaching Hero, Co-CEO & Founder myclassroom
I build my FIRST 7-figure business at age 18, and am currently in the process of building my SECOND 7-figure business at age 19, called Teaching Hero!
At age 17, I got my PhD offered (declined it) for my work on human hair and skin cancer (basalioma and spinalioma in particular). In 2014, I also received the Special Scientific Award from the Max Planck Society, awards from the Helmholtz Association and Martin Luther Foundation, and appeared on national television in the United States, Poland, China, and Germany since then.