Mpango wa Mafunzo wa UNICEF 2021 - Inafadhiliwa kikamilifu
Mpango wa Mafunzo ya UNICEF ni mpango wa mafunzo unaofadhiliwa kikamilifu ambapo wagombea watapata malipo., gharama za maisha, ada ya visa, na ufadhili wa kazi ufaao.
Wanafunzi wa ndani watakutana katika mazingira ya kitamaduni. Muda wa mafunzo kazini ni kati ya 6 kwa 26 wiki. Candidates may be required to either work full-time or not.
Mpango wa Mafunzo wa UNICEF 2021 »
The UNICEF 2021 Internship is a great opportunity for students and recent graduates. This internship will help them gain practical experience in their field of interest. A great part of this internship is that it is available worldwide.
All candidates will receive possible resources and care for their internship. This internship at UNICEF would be very rewarding and fruitful for the interns. It would also help candidates grow personally and professionally.
Several countries (varies depending on availability)
Graduate students have been enrolled in
Msaada wa kifedha:
A stipend will be provided to interns during the internship.
Living expenses will be covered.
A lump sum will be provided to cover travel expenses for visa advertising.
A stipend is provided to interns as a contribution to the funding of the internship project.
UNICEF 2021 Internship Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate must be enrolled either in an undergraduate, Hitimu, or doctoral degree program or in the past two years he must have been graduated.
- A candidate must be proficient either in English, Kihispania, or French language.
- A candidate must have an excellent academic background.
- Pia, a candidate must be familiar with the working language of the office.
- A candidate is not eligible if his any immediate relative works or have been worked with UNICEF.
- A candidate should be no younger than 18 miaka.
How to Apply for the UNICEF Internship 2021?
- A candidate is directed to visit the official website of UNICEF and find recent jobs and opportunities.
Pili, applicants should assess which position they can fit better.
- After the selection of the opportunities, they should create their profile via the official website and submit an online profile of recruitment.
A CV and cover letter would also be attached.
Makataa ya Kutuma Maombi:
Application Deadline varies according to the Job and opportunities, so don’t be late to apply.
Lazima Ingia au kujiandikisha kuongeza maoni mapya .