The Psychology Of Parenting
” If you are having a hard time in teaching and developing your children and are desperately looking for ways to better develop and educate your children to be a happier and more successful , then this course is made FOR you ! “
” We all know that being a parent can be both rewarding and challenging. This course are here to support you and to help you develop an unique and successful children , by understanding the psychology behind parenting . ”
In this course, you will master The System That Develop An Excellence Child .
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN AND WHY YOU NEED TO LEARN IT?
I’m giving you 5 solid reasons to consider:
1. Bronfenbrenner’s bio-ecological system: Through the Bronfenbrenner Ecological Theory, Bronfenbrenner stressed the importance of studying a child in the context of multiple environments . According to him ,it is possible for siblings who find themselves within the same ecological system to still experience very different environments.
2. How To Prepare Your Children To Face Fear And Uncertainty: Life will not be smooth sailing . How do we know how strong is a child ,is how good are they in managing themself when facing obstacles. It is crucial for parents and other agents of socialisation to equip children to face a future of both constancy and uncertainty .
3. Erik Erikson, The Eight Stages Of Psychosocial Development In Self Concepts : During each stage, a person will experience different psychosocial situation in which could have a positive or negative outcome for personality development . You are going to learn how to maximize the positive outcome and minimize the negative impact from this course .
4. Top 5 parenting method: Poor parenting method , create poor children. Choosing the wrong parenting method , will lead to a confuse low confidence children !
5. Cognitive Methods of Parenting : You are going to learn lot more the science behind parenting psychology .Things that you are going to learn are such as reasoning , setting standards , transductive reasoning and many more , that are able to help you in effective parenting .
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for new parent , parent with children , future parent or anyone who realize what it means to spend fatiguing days on educating their children and then make no progress . Was it all waste of time? It doesn’t feel good to lose one of your most important resources – your time!
I am going to share with you how to develop your children by using the parenting psychology’s theory and example .
IS THERE ANY RISK INVOLVED?
Yes, there is! The risk is that if you don’t use these principles your CHILDREN and YOU will suffer! Those psychological principles were kept secret for a long time and they are wickedly effective(just no body talked about it ) . Become a student of the course and if you don’t see the real value, you can have your money back! YOU HAVE 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Thirty days is a good period for you to apply the concepts in the course and see some real, astonishing results on your children !
***IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU ?***
in order to maximize your leanining experience , i will recommend you to do the following things before purchasing any of my courses.
1) Read the course description and curriculum carefully , so that you will have an idea on what is this courses really about . 2) Watch the preview lecture . Preview lectures are good checking point for elements such as accents and also presentation style . 3)Read the review . Im not a perfect instructors , so there will be some positive and negative reviews as a reference for you about the course. 4) Talk to me . Feel free to sent me a message ,and ask me any questions regarding my course, and i will get back to you asap i promise .
SO , in the case of if you did purchase one of my courses , and you do not really like it , do not worry! Udemy is offering a 100% money back guarantee within 30 days . So u do not have anything to loss. And , if you like my course please give it a 5 stars rating and spread around among your firends and family .
See ya , and take care