Windows Server 2008 R2 – Exams prep: 70-640, 70-642, 70-646
LAST UPDATED: 6/2021
Get prestigious Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) title.
This course will prepare you for following exams:
– (70-640) Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
– (70-642) Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
– (70-646) Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator
More information about the exams, you will fiind on Microsoft’s website.
Those who already have this certificate are vieved as IT sector experts. To pass the Microsoft test you have to answer questions on network creation, creating and configuring trees, forests and assigning authorization and Active Directory tools.
The certificate opens up new paths of career development, giving you the best way to document your knowledge of Microsoft server administration. The course prepares you to pass the exam with ease, and to bring you closer to the renowned certificate.
The Windows Server 2008 R2 course includes theoretical lectures as well as many practical demonstrations.
The course is meant for anyone with a basic grasp of Windows use and network familiarity, and for those beginning or already administrating Windows Server 2008.
Upon completion, course users will be able to:
– explain Windows Server 2008 and Active Directory problems
– install Windows Server 2008 and Active Directory
– complete system configuration
– create user accounts, perform administrative duties
– add computers and groups using the Active Directory system
– manage users, groups and computers in a network
– manage access to shared network resources and individual users
– secure the computer from network attacks, create a FireWall and make a backup copy.
This Windows Server 2008 R2 course is the only one in market that is so user friendly, set in a pleasant environment, comprehensively introducing Windows server administration. Don’t hesitate, become an system administrator today!