PC Maintenance For Beginners
In this ONE hour live, on-line course your tutor will reveal:
- The startling truth about computer maintenance – And why it is important for you to learn how to do it yourself
- Ten tasks you should do regularly to ensure your PC or laptop runs at its best
- Secrets ONLY 5% of computer users know that guarantees a fast PC every time
Zie wat onze studenten zeggen "Het is zo'n uitgebreide cursus dat ik geen andere cursus hoef te volgen dan deze om alle belangrijke concepten en praktische toepassing hiermee te leren?
Ja, you can do your own computer maintenance. Here are five reasons why you need to learn to do it yourself:
- It saves you money – no more expensive trips to the techies
- It will save you time – the techie has a lot to do and will either take your PC away, or be busy working on it, for a while
- It will speed up your computer and extend its life
- You will be in charge of your own computer and not have to rely on someone else to manage it for you
- You learn some new skills
You will need a Personal Computer or a PC Laptop with windows 7 of 8. Students with earlier operating systems have found the course beneficial, but you need to be able to apply the differences yourself. You also need a headset with a microphone.
The course is co-written by an IT support veteran and a qualified teacher, each with 30 jaar’ worth of experience.