Tell your insurance agent if 70% of your building is vacant or unoccupied, defined as not being used by the owner, lessee, or sub-lessee to conduct their customary operations. Your agent will work with the insurance company to provide the proper coverage. Buildings that are vacant for extended periods are ...
in progress 0
2 years 0 Answers 1335 views 0

Generally, coverage from your primary auto insurance will extend to a rental vehicle. If you cause an accident while driving the rental, your liability insurance would pay up to your policy limits for the damages to other cars or property. To make sure you get covered, you must charge your entire car rental on your credit ...
2 years 0 Answers 1337 views 0
Brilliantly Safe & Student-Centered Learning Platform 2021