2020/2021 Gates Cambridge Scholarships (Fully-funded Masters & PhD) in UK for International Students
Application Timeline for Gates Cambridge Scholarship:
- Applications Opened: 2nd September, 2019
- Applications Closes: Dependent on your course – either 3rd December 2019 or 7th January 2020 midday (UK time)
Eligible Countries for Gates Cambridge Scholarship
To be taken at (country): Cambridge University UK
Accepted Subject Areas for Gates Cambridge Scholarship:
Masters and PhD Courses offered by the university
About the Gates Cambridge Scholarship
Gates Cambridge Scholarships are highly competitive full-cost scholarships. They are awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge. The Gates Cambridge Scholarships programme aims to build a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
Type: Masters, PhD
- outstanding intellectual ability
- leadership potential
- a commitment to improving the lives of others
- a good fit between the applicant’s qualifications and aspirations and the postgraduate programme at Cambridge for which they are applying.