Microsoft 70-687: Configuring Windows 8.1
The MCTS 70-687 training course Configuring Windows 8.1 teaches students the knowledge and skills to configure and administer Windows 8.1 as a standalone installation or in a corporate environment as a part of a Windows Active Directory domain. Students provided with the ability to create and deploy images, configure hardware and software, configure networking and backup and restore system information.
When you pass Exam 70-688: Configuring Windows 8, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s):
- MCTS: Windows 8, Configuration
We offer you the most effective way to earn your Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS). Professionals holding the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Windows 8, Configuring certification have demonstrated the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Perform a clean install of Windows 8
- Create an image for deployment
- Configure hardware devices
- Configure software for compatibility
- Configure networking including sharing resources
- Configure DirectAccess for the network
- Monitor and configure system performance
- Perform backups and configure system restore
- Windows 8 Mobility
We ensure you’ll receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed.