Start the Internet of Things (IoT) from scratch
Internet of Things (IoT) is the networking of physical devices or things using Wi-Fi or other networks. Things, can refer to a variety of physical devices or sensors such as bio sensors, actuators, home appliances, transponders, automobiles, farm sensors or other hardware. Now, IoT is changing the way we live. It helps us in daily live, i.e. collecting and processing huge amounts of data, interact with each other, and take advantage of cloud services and cloud storage.
This course will teach you about IoT and related hardwares from basic level. You will learn about:-
- Programming a micro-controller using NodeMCU based on Arduino platform
- How to control devices using digital and analog outputs
- How to use some sensors for your projects, i.e. temperature, humidity, light sensor and so forth.
- How to build some projects using digital and analog inputs
- How to setup an access point and a web server from a NodeMCU micro-controller.