Microsoft 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 R2
This course is specifically for participants to gain the knowledge and skills for making the appropriate job role decisions around administering Windows Server 2012 – R2.
This course is designed for Information Technology (IT) professionals, who have Windows Server 2012 operating system knowledge and experience and want to validate the skills and knowledge necessary to administer a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure. This course is part two of a series of courses which validate the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure into an existing enterprise environment. This exam will validate the administration tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as user and group management, network access and data security.
This training course on installing and administering Windows Server 2012 prepares participants for the Microsoft Exam 70-411.
This course will provide all the skills and knowledge for the following areas:
- Deploying and managing server images
- Implementing patch management
- Monitoring servers
- Configuring Distributed File Systems (DFS)
- Configuring File Server Resource Manager (FSRM)
- Configuring file and disk encryption
- Configuring advanced audit policies
- Configuring DNS zones and records
- Configuring VPN and routing
- Configuring DirectAccess
- Configuring Network Policy Server (NPS)
- Configuring NPS policies
- Configuring Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Configuring service authentication
- Configuring Domain Controllers
- Maintaining Active Directory
- Configuring account policies
- Configuring Group Policy processing, settings, objects (GPOs), and preferences
Leave a reply
You must login or register to add a new comment .