The comprehensive course on SAP workflow covers basics of SAP business workflow, how it works, using workflow development tools, workflow trouble shooting, most importantly covering hands on excises.
We have intelligently conceived and designed a SAP Business Workflow course for everyone who wants to learn the technical and functional tactics of SAP.
If you also want to become a SAP Workflow consultant and thus boost your annual income, it is an amazing opportunity for you. This dynamic and extensively researched and designed SAP Business Workflow course will cover all basics of the SAP and give you a detailed insight of the ABAP essentials.
SAP Business Workflow enables the design and execution of business processes within SAP application systems: Workflow processes are delivered as content in the SAP Business Suite. Additionally, customers can not only enhance those workflows provided by SAP, but they can also create their own workflows. SAP Business Workflow is at the heart of the SAP system. Through integration with Organisational Management and standard SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence for reporting and analysis, this enables you to manage business processes which fit into your Organisation, the application, and which can be used for auditing and business process compliance.
- Approval processes – such as purchase requisition, purchase order, and invoice approval.
- Definition of specific processes – processes that are repeated often and that must follow specific business rules. For example, business partner creation. After each business partner is created you need to set up additional information such as credit limit, contact information, and technical information for data exchange with the business partner. Another example is the hiring process.
- Revision of processes – processes that could be audited, or areas where you want proof of execution for Sarbanes Oxley compliance, or other government or corporate policy regulations.
- Many SAP applications deliver workflows as content with the SAP application. ERP, CRM, SRM are examples of SAP applications that provide ready-to-use workflows. You can change these workflows to reflect your company processes by using the graphical workflow builder or build your own from scratch.
- You can do detailed reporting on the process itself. For example, reporting on how many times each workflow executed, what was the average execution time, how long did it take people to react to items in their inbox, etc.
- There is a great deal of knowledge available on business workflow.
Geetham Academy is formed with group of professionals working across SAP modules. Our Instructors are having good experience in SAP Basis, ABAP, FICO, MM, SD, HR , PI, CRM, SRM, HCM and Enterprise Portal.
Leave a reply
You must login or register to add a new comment .